FINANCIAL REQUIREMENTS AND POLICIES
Application Fee: Inclusive in Tuition
All new students are required to pay an application fee of $10,000 TWD, which is credited toward the tuition upon successful enrollment.
If the admission committee accepts the new student after the review process, the application fee is not refundable regardless of whether the applicant actually enrolls at Primacy.
Tuition per semester
*Partial attendance may allow a tuition discount. Please check with the registration office for details.
Tuition includes the following:
- Standard load of 7.25 credits per Academic Year
- Unlimited Club Participation
- Testing fees
- SAT testing
- **AP testing
- ***After-school college prep classes
- Unlimited Varsity Sports / Intramurals Participation
- Unlimited participation in all Student Association events
- Educational Materials (e.g. Tech Applications, Required Writing Notebooks)
- University Admissions Counseling and Planning
- Class and Graduation fees
- Lab Fees for Science / Art courses
- Student Insurance
- English Language Support and Testing
*Space is limited and will be given on a first come first served basis for each test cycle.
**Available to students at Primacy for AP classes taught at Primacy the current or previous year.
***TOEFL, Prep, SAT English Prep, SAT Math Prep, English for English Language Learners
**** ‘Initial’ required uniform set included. If needed, replacement pieces can be traded in after one year due to normal wear and tear or if a student has outgrown the item.
When families have multiple students (siblings) enrolled at the same time, a family discount is applied. The discount is: the oldest student pays full tuition; 10% off on the 2nd child; 15% off subsequent child(ren). (Loyalty and family discounts cannot be combined.)
A student who has a sibling (brother or sister) who has graduated from Primacy will be eligible for a 10% loyalty discount for their entire enrollment. (Loyalty and family discounts cannot be combined.)
Remittance of Payment
|*Please FAX a copy of the receipt with the student’s name on it to the school office.|