|Application Fee||10,000 NTD|
|Annual Registration Fee||40,000 NTD|
|Registration fees include all consumables and insurance. Registration fee will hold the student’s place and is due before the first day of school.|
All registration fees are non-refundable.
|Tuition per semester||Initial Semester: 331,000 NTD|
|Following Semesters: 231,000 NTD|
|Tuition includes academic expenses for the semester. *Partial attendance may allow a tuition discount. Please check with the registration office for details.|
| || |
|All textbooks will be electronic versions. Each student must have purchased an iPad for book downloads (see iPad section for more details).|
Uniform Boys :12,800 NTD / Girls : 12,800 NTD
Remittance of Payment
- Bank Account Name: 復臨文教事業股份有限公司
- Bank Name: Taiwan Shin Kong Commercial Bank, Taipei, Taiwan
- Branch: 新光銀行 士林分行 (Overseas remittances do not need branch)
- Account Number: 0480-10-100357-8
|*Please FAX a copy of the receipt with the student’s name on it to the school office.|
*Seventh-day Adventist missionary children upon application may ask about tuition discounts. Please contact the registration office for details.
Payment and Refund Policy
- Tuition and fees are only payable in New Taiwan Dollars (NTD) and are due on or before the first day of each semester in full amount. Furthermore, a student cannot attend any class unless all the tuition and fees have been paid.
- Primacy Admissions Committee will review a new student’s application once the application fee is paid in full amount. There will be no refund on application fees for students who are accepted but fail to attend school due to their own personal reasons.
- The Registration fee includes all consumables and insurance. The Registration fee is due before the first day of a school year.
- The returning students will secure their enrollment only when they paid the registration fee in full amount. Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Those who file a refund request before the first day of a school year will receive 90% out of the total fees paid. The 10% retained by the school should not exceed 1,000NTD, and any excess should also be returned to the requesting party.
- If a student files a refund request ON or AFTER the first day that school starts, but within 1/3 of the session or total teaching hours, he or she then shall receive a 50% refund out of the total fees paid.
- No refund on the total fees paid to the student who files for withdrawal beyond 1/3 of the session or total teaching hours.
- Students can apply for a personal locker during the semester and a key will be issued to the applicant and it is required to be returned to the school either on departure, or at the end of the semester. And in the situation of broken locker door, vandalism, and lost keys, then it will be the applicant’s responsibility to pay for the repair and clean up costs on all damages, mismanagement, and costs to replace the key and lock.