Student Association, or SA as it’s more commonly known, is the student-run organization that does much of the social planning for students at The Primacy Collegiate Academy. SA, led by 5 elected officers, plans a two SA days (one per semester), a Thanksgiving Dinner, a Spring Spirit Week, and a formal Banquet every year, in addition to other activities and responsibilities. Stay connected to SA to find out what exciting events are coming up!
- Student Leadership and Support These elected officers provide a voice to the students
- SA Day Each semester SA plans a day-long activity for the entire school to enjoy together, such as going to the beach, Camp Taiwan, or even a water park.
- Thanksgiving Banquet Because Primacy is an American school, the SA helps pass on the American Thanksgiving tradition by planning a dinner in the spirit of the holiday. Every November, the SA takes the school someplace special where everyone can eat together, enjoy each others’ company, and reflect on their blessings.
- School-Spirit Week One week during spring semesters is devoted to dressing up in different themes and showing school spirit or energy! Some recent themes have been: Nerd Day, Sports Day, Throw Back Thursday, World Culture Day.
- Spring Banquet This event is the most anticipated and special SA event throughout the school year. The SA rents a local hotel banquet hall and provides catering for the students and faculty. Participants dress in formal attire and Students showcase their talents and abilities in a high-quality talent show.
Sponsors: Jeff Parks, Victoria Johnson, Natnat Ranan